Welcome to DocDiamond.com. We are a team of scientists and diamond experts, and on this website we present to you a collection of articles exploring the many aspects of this fascinating material. Although this website is still in the process of being built, it will become an extensive resource of information about diamond as a material and as a precious stone.
- The Science of Diamond
- Learn about the nature and properties of diamond as a material, with the help of a scientist with a Ph.D. in the physics of diamond.
- Diamond as a Gemstone
- Read about engagement rings, diamond care, rough diamonds, and more in these articles from our diamond experts.
- Diamond in the News
- Get the latest news stories about diamonds, with reports from DocDiamond.com and Google News.
- Other Diamond-Related Topics
- In this section, you'll find articles about diamond museums, diamonds in the movies, etc., and a short story by H. G. Wells.
- Contact DocDiamond.com
- We will happily answer your diamond-related queries, and we'd love to know what you think of this website, so please feel free to contact us.
Still to Come
Future topics of discussion will include:
- Diamond as a precious stone
- What causes the different colours in diamond?
- What to look for in a gemstone diamond
- How to go about buying a diamond
- Natural and synthetic diamonds
- Famous diamonds
- Other uses for diamond